Normal opening hours Aerodrome Operations room
- However, earlier and later flying activities are possible, starting as of 07:00 LT till sunset or 23:00 LT at the latest.In such cases, pilots inform the DAC, at the latest one day in advance and before normal closing time. The DAC will then inform the DAC of that particular day.
- The DAC will remain present in the operations room until after the latest landing or until the departing aircraft is leaving the Brustem ATZ and/or local radio frequency and until the final inscription of the latest flight in the flight register has been completed.
- Visiting aircrew early opening fees: 50€ per hour before 09:00 LT
- During week-end days ( Fr, Sa, Su) from Apr till end of Sep, no late opening fees will be charged to LRA members after 20:00 Hr.
- Non members will always be charged 50€ per started hour after 20:00 LT
- During wintertime, according to the weather conditions, the above mentioned opening hours can be adjusted if the track/terrain does not meet the standards to operate (ice, snow, etc.).